|
Everything was done, so you would come.
| |
|
Yours Truly.
|
Saturday, January 9, 2010, 12:11 PM
A brand new start, a new beginning.
There are several reasons why I started blogging again. It's a new year, 2010. I wanna keep all my memories in this cyberspace. Whether good, or bad. School's gonna reopen in 2 days'time, &I've yet to complete my holiday assignments. I ought to be ashamed of myself. But life hasn't been going on smoothly for me ever since I came back from YangShuo. I know I can never return back to how I was last year. Slacking, playing, AND FAILING. I can't afford to let those who care for me down. Because I've been doing it for the past years. I could still remember how I almost got retained in Sec.3. It was the result of me always dozing off during lessons, except PE. Always not paying attention. Always playing a fool. Being caught up with stupid rumours. Always copying homework at the eleventh hour. Always not studying for tests and quizzes. Always wandering around at shopping malls after school. ................ I've made the decision to go to college, because I'm still not sure of what I wanna do when I grow up. For those who really know me well and inside out, I'm fickle-minded. I can't decide for myself. At all. It can even be minor issues such as choosing a meal. Useless, is what I call myself. I'll be taking 'A' levels in about 10 months' time, fast ain't it ? But can I make it? Can I force myself to sit down and study real hard? CAN I STOP JEOPARDIZING MY FUTURE !?!?!!!?!?!?! I don't know. Really. I shall see. |