Everything was done, so you would come.
Yours Truly.








Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace

Friday, October 19, 2007, 4:57 PM


I was comparing my term 1 and term 3 progress reports and a fact hit me real hard, right in my face. I did not put in much effort in the tests during term 3 and all the results printed on the paper were of very great difference. Am I such a failure.? I've utterly disappointed everyone who have had high expectations of me.

I AM REALLY SORRY.

And I agree with Zhenwei that some people are intelligent and can achieve good results cos' they had studied hard for the exams too. Yet they still make a mountain out of a molehill and keep whining about not passing or doing well for their papers. Don't hurt our eardrums, plz. It's terribly irritating. The more you whine, the more other people will feel sad if they did badly for their papers. Spare a thought for others, will you. Those who didn't even study as much as you did should be the ones grumbling away and not you. Shut your mouth up cos' you did better than us.

Labels: