|
Everything was done, so you would come.
| |
|
Yours Truly.
|
Wednesday, April 18, 2007, 5:30 PM
Eek, I haven't been posting lately. 'Cause of some reasons ? I'm just plain lazy &I practically have no time to use the computer that long to blog a post. Gees, today I shall make it fast 'cause today quite alot of things happened.HAHA. Today's lessons were SUPER boring, I say. But such a miracle i didn't fall asleep ! Ashlyn &i were boreddd, so SHE started beating me when i was reading my archie comic.-.- So I beat her back &started a 'fight'. Haha. But it was fun ! During chem lesson, I started revising chinese &asked Ashlyn to test me the meanings of the words when we came across this phrase. I seriously did not know how to pronounce the phrase correctly so I just said it my own way when Ashlyn started laughing so hard that her face went red &she kept moving back &forth ! AHAHAHA.(Now i finally know the right way-.-) Before that, me &ashlyn went to the toilet &i brought my notebook along.I was reading it as i walked &didn't see what was in front of me, &bang! I BUMPED INTO THE DOOR. What the hell lah! My head was like swollen can! SUPER PAIN. Zzzz. Ashlyn laughed and laughed and laughed non-stop. I think she's super high today. LOL.--------------- Me, ashlyn &xiaoxuan walked out together for the first time today ? Haha. &we were super super super high lah ! When we 2 porcupines are together, we'll always be very HIGH. Whoots~ So i was crapping as usual, &i don't understand why whenever xiaoxuan looks at me, she'll just start laughing. HEHEHE. Funny meh ? Anyway, this should be all for today. I'm gonna revise for geog &watch teevee le! --------------- From this week onwards, i'm gonna run every evening to practise for 2.4km &to keep fit. HAHA.-.- Okay, I know this is super random. Bye bye.! |